SoL WoW GuildAlliance EU-Ghostlands (armory)
|H: Jin'rokh the Breaker (25)||Jun 12, 2013 21:38||1015||598||2||+raid|
|Lei Shen (25)||Jun 5, 2013 21:22||986||572||2||+raid|
|Twin Consorts (25)||May 26, 2013 20:40||1155||659||2||+raid|
|Iron Qon (25)||May 26, 2013 19:54||1165||662||2||+raid|
|Dark Animus (25)||May 19, 2013 21:08||1201||681||2||+raid|
|Primordius (25)||Apr 29, 2013 20:26||1115||640||2||+raid|
|Durumu the Forgotten (25)||Apr 29, 2013 19:29||1134||653||2||+raid|
|Ji-Kun (25)||Apr 15, 2013 20:46||1142||661||3||+raid|
|Megaera (25)||Apr 8, 2013 21:03||1190||686||3||+raid|
|Tortos (25)||Apr 7, 2013 19:19||1198||685||3||+raid|
|Council of Elders (25)||Mar 27, 2013 21:32||1257||717||3||+raid|
|Horridon (25)||Mar 17, 2013 21:03||1160||667||3||+raid|
|Jin'rokh the Breaker (25)||Mar 6, 2013 20:32||885||457||3||+raid|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 3
Recruiting (outdated): closed
SoL waz one of the oldest standing alliance guilds on Ghostlands EU having been raiding steadily since 2007.
We pride ourselves in being one of the most socially powerful guilds on the server while being absolutely competitive on the raiding front.
We are also one of the few guilds left in Ghostlands that kept progression in the original 25man format after the shared lockout system and never went down to 10man raiding during all those years.
After all those exceptional 6 years our guild is transfering to Draenor a very high populated server so we can keep 25man alive for the future.
U still can find us there if u interested joining our guild.
Our official 25man raiding schedule is Wed/Sun/Mon 20:30 to 23:30 server time.
What we expect from you:
- Enjoy raiding and the social aspect of our guild which plays a massive role in your integration with us.
- Understand your class and willing to do the research.Your application/talent/spec/rotations should reflect this.
- Able to raid 3 days per week on average attendance.
- Mature attitude, willing to learn from your mistakes and looking to improve yourself always.
- Have the equipment and connection to support the 25man format.
What you can expect from us:
- Progression Raiding on end content without hardcore schedules.
- Skilled and experienced players some of them playing since Vanilla.
- A regular raiding spot. We don't recruit for the bench; if you're accepted, you will be raiding.
- Humorous mature bunch that have tonnes of fun with or without raids.
- Very strictly managed and well populated guild bank that funds progression raids and gear enchants.
- Fair loot system using EP/GP.
- A variety for everyone! Achievement seekers, Raiders, Casual, Social members with a very diverse nationality base.
If this sounds like something you'd want to be part of visit http://www.solguild.eu to fill an apply form.
Should you wish for some more privacy than the applications forum would provide, send your application form to email@example.com, we will make sure that only active SoL members will see it.For any questions about this procedure, contact first any of our Officer in game.
Keep in mind that we require you to be of the age of 18 or older.
The SoL team.
last updated by Joysticks 1 year ago
- Nov 21, 2014 Teprac left guild
- Nov 8, 2014 Intervene left guild
- Nov 3, 2014 Puncture left guild
- Oct 22, 2014 Tranquility left guild
- Sep 19, 2014 Strangulate left guild
- Sep 4, 2014 Molten left guild
- Aug 28, 2014 Shocker left guild
- Aug 23, 2014 Clearmaster left guild
Level 90 Members: 76, Unique Players: 36
|Rank||Character||PvE Score||Item Level||SimDPS|