Dubious WoW GuildHorde EU-Jaedenar (armory)
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 4
Who are we?
Dubious (10man) is a fairly fresh, newly established on the Jaedenar server guild (but long term raiding community), ‘mostly’ hardcore raiding guild with well minded raiders who wish to see all available raid content and compete at high level of progression. Even with PvE being the main focus of the guild, we do engage in a lot of PVP including rated battlegrounds, and are looking for people for both disciplines.
We formed from a collection of guilds and raiders who have had experience in all ranges of guilds from top 50 in the world through to top 200. Our world rank through the end of Cataclysm is not an accurate reflection of our rosters strengths, with us forming and coming together after the progression was already completed in Cataclysm, with the majority of raiders completing the content in top 200-500 guilds before we formed on Jaedenar, with us now looking to build further on our solid foundations and cement our name in Mists of Pandaria.
Our strive is to be the best 10 man guild in terms of overall and realm progression, as well as being part of the community. We care alot aswell giving more healthy competition into Jaedenar and push Jaedenar further into the wowprogress top.
Important criteria to consider when applying to Dubious
* Maintain atleast 90% raid attendence, whilst still being able to farm / obtain the required consumables (food, flasks, potions etc) for raids without issue.
* Have respect for the guild members and the community on the realm.
* Have exceptional knowledge of your class, contributing to end-game raiding and always researching new and viable methods to improve.
* Have experience in progression raiding for at least 1 previous expansions (exceptions can be made).
* Ability to take criticism without any problem.
* If you are benched, or replaced because a certain encounter demands a certain spec, you should have NO problems with it.
* Maturity; We are, in the main, mostly adults in this guild so lets act like adults in public and towards others outside the guild and within.
* Responsibility: There are 9 other people in the raid relying on your actions, which only you control, so be responsible for your actions at all times.
We raid Wednesday, Thursday, (Friday / Sunday evenings being additional optional raids during initial and heavy progression), Monday and Tuesday from 20.15-24.00, with possible extension if we are close to an kill.
We always favor quality over quantity when it comes to raid times, However during progression we will occasionally push harder than the schedule, so being flexible is a very big plus.
We run with a very tight roster so it means we are careful about who we recruit. We are looking for raiders who share the same goals as us, and feel the same way about investing time in the game.
We are looking for people who can contribute top quality game play in the time we spend raiding together. We want to get the impression from applications that they’ll be at home in Dubious and it’s worth noting that your application gives an impression of your personality and who you really are beyond your character.
RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Currently we are recruiting any kind of tank.
Death knight (Blood)
Our application process takes anywhere from 2 to 4 days. You will also be called for an interview if your application looks promising.
We would love to hear from you (and would take into consideration the experience on other chars if you are looking to reroll).
Good luck in finding a new home and we hope to hear from you soon!
Please contact Laksi, Talv or Glennis for any more info or to make further enquires.
Thanks for reading :)
last updated by laksi1234 10 months ago
- Feb 6, 2014 Pikepike left guild
- Feb 6, 2014 Hotspur left guild
- Feb 6, 2014 Bertoc left guild
- Feb 6, 2014 Fishnnuts left guild
- Feb 6, 2014 Sindher left guild
- Feb 6, 2014 Zarzer left guild
- Feb 6, 2014 Kevriol left guild
- Feb 2, 2014 Zoppie left guild
Level 90 Members: 44, Unique Players: 28
|Rank||Character||PvE Score||Item Level||SimDPS|