Wyze WoW GuildHorde US-Blackhand (armory)
|Progress Milestone||Time (GMT)||World||US||Realm|
|A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity||n/a|
|A Tribute to Insanity (10)||n/a|
|A Tribute to Mad Skill (10)||n/a|
|A Tribute to Skill (10)||n/a|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 4
Wyze ( http://www.WyzeGaming.com)
Horde - US Blackhand
Horde - US Blackhand
Read all information pertaining to recruitment
Please acknowledge that we are looking for the best possible players, and if you do not believe you are one of those players, do not waste our time and we will not waste yours.
What We Expect
<Wyze> does not recruit backups, we are looking for very dedicated, loyal, and members who will be involved with the guild, long term. During raiding as an initiate, you will be fully evaluated and at times criticized. If your personality isn't one that can listen and adhere to constructive criticism and maintain a positive charisma, do not bother, as we all are looking to improve as players and as a guild. With that being said, all players on Wyze are friends as well as raiders, and will enjoy having you join us.
1. Communication without over-communicating is key, people are expected to focus during encounters.
2. Getting to know the guild outside of raids by any means, whether it be socializing, pvping, etc. is a huge benefit. We all want to be friends, and that is a big part of guild 'chemistry'.
3. A competitive nature. Trying to be the best is never a bad thing as long as it does not interfere with the overall goal. To clarify, damage / healing meters are not a judgement of skill, your situational / raid awareness is also a dominate factor. The more well rounded you are, the better we are.
Wyze, Before and After
<Wyze> is the collection of scattered talent which was found on Blackhand. From every corner of the server, the best players united to achieve the same goal, to accomplish what we couldn't before. Separated, we were great players, unable to reach our full potential due to the inability of the people around us. Together, we pride ourselves in being able to trust and depend on one another. Our desires have not only improved us as players, but have also made us friends. Our short history does not just point to a much more successful future, but an environment in which we may finally enjoy playing.
Schedule and Participation
Blackhand is a Central server, and all times' below are in Central-Standard-Time (CST). During progression, we are committed to content clearing, so we may ask you to be available during our push forward.
(Mandatory During Progression) Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
(Mandatory) Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
(Mandatory) Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
(Mandatory) Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Loot will be distributed through a dedicated loot council. Attendance, guild participation, loyalty, and merit will all be factors in how we make our decision. We will dedicate loot where it will most serve the guild as a whole through progression.
Wyze is a well organized, dedicated guild, that is going in the right direction. With every addition to the guild, more potential follows, and we plan to use every ounce of possibility to make this organization the greatest it can be. Please don't hesitate to contact us through any means, whether that be in-game, or email. Thank you for your time, we hope to hear from you soon.
profile administrator(s): Noxyn
last updated by Noxyn 1 year ago
- Sep 21, 2013 Dreadlegion left guild
- Apr 19, 2013 Kaihh left guild
- Apr 2, 2013 Koih left guild
- Apr 2, 2013 Kaih left guild
- Mar 13, 2013 Nngghh left guild
- Mar 13, 2013 Grumpmage left guild
- Mar 13, 2013 Locogrump left guild
- Mar 6, 2013 Korvixx left guild