Blood Fist WoW GuildHorde US-Earthen Ring (armory)
|H: The Lich King (10)||Nov 30, 2010 04:12||5305||1587||7|
|H: Sindragosa (10)||May 19, 2010 02:45||6002||1738||7|
|H: Professor Putricide (10)||May 2, 2010 01:20||5886||1691||4|
|H: Valithria Dreamwalker (10)||Apr 28, 2010 03:35||6933||2112||9|
|H: Deathbringer Saurfang (10)||Apr 28, 2010 01:41||10872||3361||11|
|H: Blood-Queen Lana'thel (10)||Apr 5, 2010 01:15||5972||1830||7|
|H: Blood Prince Council (10)||Apr 5, 2010 01:03||5293||1558||6|
|H: Rotface (10)||Mar 31, 2010 03:28||5147||1585||6|
|H: Festergut (10)||Mar 31, 2010 03:11||4904||1518||7|
|H: Lady Deathwhisper (10)||Mar 31, 2010 01:23||6728||2066||9|
|H: Lord Marrowgar (10)||Mar 31, 2010 00:46||7037||2162||9|
|The Lich King (10)||Mar 28, 2010 02:25||7652||2458||9|
|Dances with Oozes (10)||May 5, 2010 01:59||7252||2533||8|
|Full House (10)||May 5, 2010 00:54||6060||1977||4|
|Been Waiting a Long Time for This (10)||May 3, 2010 01:16||3758||1162||2|
|All You Can Eat (10)||May 3, 2010 00:38||3587||1117||2|
|Portal Jockey (10)||Apr 26, 2010 02:30||8871||3206||12|
|H: Gunship Battle (10)||Mar 31, 2010 01:44||7778||2448||10|
|Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)||Mar 26, 2010 03:24||610||182||1|
|Flu Shot Shortage (10)||Feb 24, 2010 02:16||5045||1720||6|
|Sindragosa (10)||Feb 14, 2010 03:16||4909||1691||5|
|Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion... (10)||Feb 10, 2010 03:20||2344||695||2|
|Valithria Dreamwalker (10)||Feb 3, 2010 04:08||311||311||1|
|Blood-Queen Lana'thel (10)||Feb 2, 2010 03:29||9350||3336||13|
|The Orb Whisperer (10)||Feb 2, 2010 02:32||11675||4128||20|
|Blood Prince Council (10)||Jan 26, 2010 02:28||7847||2991||12|
|Professor Putricide (10)||Jan 13, 2010 04:52||2622||1017||4|
|Rotface (10)||Jan 10, 2010 02:40||7101||2712||7|
|Festergut (10)||Jan 6, 2010||2435||948||5|
|I'm on a Boat (10)||Dec 21, 2009 04:12||3200||1191||4|
|Boned (10)||Dec 12, 2009 04:34||960||297||1|
|I've Gone and Made a Mess (10)||Dec 9, 2009 05:02||289||289||2|
|Deathbringer Saurfang (10)||Dec 9, 2009 05:02||401||400||3|
|Gunship Battle (10)||Dec 9, 2009||530||500||3|
|Lady Deathwhisper (10)||Dec 9, 2009||564||518||3|
|Lord Marrowgar (10)||Dec 9, 2009||627||551||3|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 3
General Guild Rules
1. We don’t talk bad about other Guilds. Blood Fist considers itself an honorable group and we consider our reputation on the server important.
2. Please don’t swear or talk about overly sexual topics in Guild Chat before 12am. Blood Fist has members with kids. Some of these youngsters are in the Guild or could be reading Guild Chat over Mom or Dad’s shoulder. Let’s keep the conversation at about a PG-13 level. After 12am the gloves are off and you can be as vile as you want to be (as long as you aren’t violating Rule #1).
3. Don’t ditch groups. If you know you are going to try to get into an 8pm raid, don’t join a 5 man at 7:30. This applies to both PUGs and Guild groups.
4. dBaD: This rule is kind of a catch-all. dBad stands for “Don’t be a d!ck”. Basically we expect guildies to treat each other with respect and to represent themselves on the server with honor. Some examples:
a) Don’t be a loot whore. If you’ve taken a piece during a run, make sure someone else doesn’t need the next item before rolling for it.
b) Conduct yourself in Trade chat in a mature and appropriate manner.
5. No stupid character names. This is entirely up to the discretion of the Officers. A good rule of thumb is; "Could the name reasonably appear on an NPC in the game?". Also, any name that makes fun of another Guild member is not allowed.
- Blood Raider - Full ranking raiders. Slots limited per class/spec at Role Leader's discretion. Held accountable to Raider Requirements described in this post. Blood Raiders (and the higher officer ranks) generally have raid invite priority for non-farm instances over lower ranks. Of course, class balance for raid viability would trump guild rank.
- Blood Guard - Raiding rank with full loot privileges, but with secondary raid invite priority to Blood Raiders. Blood Raiders may be demoted to this rank if they are under performing or have consistently failed to meet the Raider Requirements described in this post.
-Blood Recruit - Raiding rank attributed to evaluating new recruits.
Expectations and Requirements of Raiders (Blood Guards/Blood Raiders)
With our focus on conquering end-game content, Blood Fist will be expecting more of its ranking raiding members:
* Gear: As Blood Fist progresses, so do the minimum gear requirements for progression-oriented raiding. You are expected to have most/all of the current gear has to offer. You are expected to have top quality gems in all gem slots (required for epics).
* Build: For many classes (druid, shaman, warrior, paladin, priest), your "main-spec" build determines your role in a raid. Your raiding slot is tied to your main-spec build. You will need Role Leader’s permission to retain your raiding rank if you change build (feral druid -> balance, for example).
* Talents: Many builds for a given role can be viable given the right gear/skill, but raiding members are expected to spec appropriately to maximize PvE viability. It is up to the individual Role Leader as to what this actually means. Check your class forums or speak with your Role Leader for guidelines/requirements.
* Skill: As a raider, you are recognized as an expert in your class. You should have a thorough understanding of game mechanics and how to realize your maximum raiding potential.
* Vent: (required of everyone) - no mic required, but you must be able to listen. Tanks are an exception. You HAVE to be able to speak over vent to effectively tank.
* Mods: All participants in a raid are required to install Big Wigs or DBM. Use of any other mods is entirely up to the player. Keeping these mods up to date is also required.
* Maturity and ability to understand directions and execute the strategies described by the raid leader(s).
* Ability to take criticism and constructive feedback without getting defensive or taking it personally.
* Consumables: <Blood Fist> does provide Cauldrons and Feasts. You are responsible for all other consumables.
* Be on time, repaired, and at the instance entrance at invite time. Invites begin 10-15 minutes before 8pm and continue until 8pm. First pull is as close to after 8pm as possible. Do not expect an invite or summon if you are not at the instance. If you know you are going to be late, please let your Role Leader know.
* Bring enough reagents to casts your class buffs through all of the wipes.
* Forums: Read (and preferably actively participate in) the guild forums at at http://www.blood-fist.com/forums at least a few times per week. We will be using the forums for raid strategy discussions and it's important everyone understands what we're doing so we don't waste too much time re-explaining everything at raid time.
A Note on Blood Raiders
The Blood Raider rank is more than just a label. This rank should be worn as a mark of pride. To me, being selected as a Blood Raider means you’ve done everything you can possibly do to make your character the best they can be at their role. For example, not only have you put Rare+ quality gems in all of your reforged gear, but you’ve agonized over what combination would give you the absolute maximum performance for the job you are doing. I found this (slightly modified) quote on the Elitist Jerks forum:
Being a Raider carries the expectations of performance, attitude, and attendance. It's letting your team know when you can't make it. It's showing up with the right frame of mind. It's showing up mentally and physically (consumables, yo!) prepared. It's treating your teammates with respect, not derision and mockery. It's knowing that you are part of a group that is *choosing* to spend 4 hours of your evening *together* doing something you all find interesting and fun.
Being a Blood Raider in the Fist is all that and a little bit more. It’s also having a desire to push end-game content and see everything there is to see. It’s being the kind of person who gets a huge rush from spending hours, days or weeks pounding against the same encounter, only to have that session where everything just clicks. The sensations of bringing down so difficult a foe makes collecting the loot off it secondary (but still pretty damn sweet).
Being a Blood Raider is an honor and a privilege for those who truly enjoy being part of team and accomplishing difficult goals.
last updated by Ahimoth 6 months ago
- Dec 8, 2013 Trollaltdele joined guild
- Dec 8, 2013 Digitalcammo joined guild
- Dec 8, 2013 Nokillme joined guild
- Dec 6, 2013 Cervical joined guild
- Dec 3, 2013 Liithium joined guild
- Dec 3, 2013 Vujahday joined guild
- Dec 2, 2013 Phanex joined guild
- Dec 2, 2013 Quelara joined guild
Level 90 Members: 213, Unique Players: 83
|Rank||Character||PvE Score||Item Level||SimDPS|