Soul Society WoW GuildAlliance US-Proudmoore (armory)
|The Lich King (10)||Oct 17, 2010 03:00||38570||15037||161|
|H: Valithria Dreamwalker (10)||Sep 4, 2010 06:25||21292||7180||76|
|H: Blood-Queen Lana'thel (10)||Sep 4, 2010 06:11||28306||10275||120|
|H: Rotface (10)||Sep 4, 2010 05:24||31975||11849||132|
|H: Deathbringer Saurfang (10)||Aug 31, 2010 02:58||31116||11010||110|
|H: Lady Deathwhisper (10)||Aug 31, 2010 02:58||35184||12904||153|
|H: Lord Marrowgar (10)||Aug 31, 2010 02:58||37328||13603||150|
|H: Festergut (10)||Aug 27, 2010 01:55||28449||10427||117|
|I'm on a Boat (10)||Sep 14, 2010 01:38||37012||16051||168|
|Sindragosa (10)||Aug 23, 2010 13:27||48755||19994||203|
|The Orb Whisperer (10)||Jul 22, 2010 03:36||48609||19502||201|
|Flu Shot Shortage (10)||Jul 20, 2010 05:09||17488||6300||58|
|H: Gunship Battle (10)||Jun 6, 2010 23:58||29542||10680||111|
|Blood-Queen Lana'thel (10)||May 24, 2010 03:44||40884||16443||169|
|Blood Prince Council (10)||May 24, 2010||43467||17635||180|
|Valithria Dreamwalker (10)||May 5, 2010 04:46||39883||15728||156|
|Professor Putricide (10)||Apr 25, 2010 21:50||42067||16667||167|
|Rotface (10)||Apr 25, 2010||50532||21387||203|
|Festergut (10)||Mar 24, 2010||44478||18846||165|
|Boned (10)||Jan 28, 2010 06:23||40975||17523||179|
|I've Gone and Made a Mess (10)||Jan 5, 2010 10:09||40899||17012||164|
|Deathbringer Saurfang (10)||Dec 15, 2009 08:30||20482||8563||88|
|Gunship Battle (10)||Dec 15, 2009||21153||8537||92|
|Lady Deathwhisper (10)||Dec 15, 2009||21647||8740||96|
|Lord Marrowgar (10)||Dec 15, 2009||22984||9429||99|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 1
Thank you for your interest in Soul Society. We're proud of what we stand for, how long we've survived (over 7 years), and that we were the 2nd guild on the server to reach level 25 - just by a few hours! We may not have downed the last end boss within the first week, but we have formed one of the strongest, longest lasting guilds on Proudmoore. Our name shines on as many guilds fall. Soul Society has and will continue to make its mark in the World of Warcraft.
We're an alliance-based progression raiding guild that is semi-hardcore & fun as well. We are PST <Pacific Time Zone> based and have 2 groups to accommodate times for different schedules. Our current team needs are listed on our website. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Soul Society just might be the guild for you. There are many reasons to join us on Proudmoore ([A]-US), but here are some of the main reasons to join and raid with us:
• Guild Name – Soul Society
• Website – http://www.soulsocietyguild.org/recruitment
• Raid Style – Progression 10-man (semi-hardcore)
• Guild Style – Relaxed but mature
• Established - 2005
• Weekly Raid Groups designated by calendar signups
• Server – Proudmoore [A] US – Pacific Time Zone Multiple Teams to accommodate different needs: 9pm/11p* We/Th *all times server
• Loot Style – MS>OS, then sharded to guild bank for repairs, etc.
Guild perks are just one reason to join us. We are extremely active. Here are some more benefits you will gain when you join Soul Society:
• Progress with the guild in defeating bosses
• Raiders who get gear from our runs as a team. There is NO loot council – only cooperative groups where we are not selfish in any way. We want to see each member grow and succeed within the guild, which, in turn, helps us ALL succeed in progression.
• Work with a guild who will be working very hard to get all Guild Perks and Achievements.
Here’s a Snapshot of our progression (10m):
• Throne of Thunder: 12/12 N
• Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4 N
• Heart of Fear: 6/6 N
• Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 N
• Dragon Soul: 8/8 H
• Firelands: 7/7 H
We are looking for intelligent players to join us in Soul Society. SMART and FUN players need apply.
You need to understand that standing in fire is bad and that moving out of poo is a good thing. A strong understanding and willingness to learn about proper raid mechanics is expected. We all get “raid fatigue” and understand that we move as a team, we break as a team. If this comes up to be a case, than we will call the raid for the night and resume the next scheduled raid night. We understand if you can’t make it one night because you have family, work, or school related responsibilities. We care about our lives first and foremost and the raiding is second.
• 18 years of age or older, maturity is a must – BUT a sense of humor is a plus.
• Attendance – 95% or higher
• Drama Free
• Smart players who can give it their all 100% of the time.
• Progression style members, not loot style members.
• Very knowledgeable about their class, and spec.
In closing, I hope to peak some interest in joining our guild. We are an established guild. If you have any questions please /who Soul Society in game and we will be happy to answer any questions for you.
Thank you :)
last updated by Ironangel 3 years ago
- Jan 19, 2017 Combopickles left guild
- Jan 10, 2017 Cibil left guild
- Jan 10, 2017 Amichevole left guild
- Jan 10, 2017 Combopickles joined guild
- Jan 8, 2017 Quixotik left guild
- Dec 22, 2016 Schlitzface left guild
- Dec 22, 2016 Yzt left guild
- Dec 22, 2016 Máthias left guild
Level 110 Members: 67, Unique Players: 56
|Rank||Character||PvE Score||Item Level||Artifact Level|