Descendants WoW GuildAlliance OC-Saurfang (armory)
|Progress Milestone||Time (GMT)||World||US||Realm|
|A Tribute to Insanity (25)||n/a|
|A Tribute to Mad Skill (25)||n/a|
|A Tribute to Skill (25)||n/a|
|Heroic Faction Champions (25)||Nov 25, 2009||4927||1||4|
|She Deep Breaths More (25)||Dec 2, 2009 11:32||4499||1||1|
|More Dots! (25)||Dec 2, 2009 11:32||3039||1||1|
|Salt and Pepper (25 player)||Dec 2, 2009 10:25||4704||1||3|
|Three Sixty Pain Spike (25)||Nov 22, 2009 11:09||6964||1||6|
|Heroic Lord Jaraxxus (25)||Nov 21, 2009||5629||1||4|
|Heroic Beasts (25)||Nov 14, 2009||5803||1||4|
|Onyxia's Lair (25)||Sep 23, 2009 11:47||3124||1||5|
|Not One, But Two Jormungars (25)||Sep 23, 2009 09:52||6352||1||4|
|Call of the Crusade (25)||Sep 6, 2009 11:41||6571||1||4|
|Anub'arak (25)||Sep 5, 2009||6534||1||3|
|Val'kyr Twins (25)||Aug 27, 2009||3118||1||3|
|Faction Champions (25)||Aug 26, 2009||6052||1||5|
|Lord Jaraxxus (25)||Aug 12, 2009||175||1||2|
|Beasts (25)||Aug 5, 2009||96||1||1|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 3
Recruiting (outdated): closed
We are always looking for skilled players to join our 10 man raid team.
If your class/spec is not needed at this time, and you believe you have what it takes, feel free to apply anyway. We are always looking to add exceptional players to the guild.
Descendants is among one of the oldest guilds on the server being created at the start of wrath with many of its core raiders having raided together before that.
Once the Guild had been created we strived for nothing less than progress.
We extremely dedicated end-game raiding guild that strives to be among the best. We are comprised of highly experienced people with differing MMO backgrounds and years of WoW end-game raiding under their belt. The guild is founded upon a stable core of people that have ensured a solid and mature foundation. Please note that the language is rated R, and as such, if you are easily offended then Descendants is not the guild for you.
What we expect from you
- You need to have a solid computer and connection.
- Expected to be available to raid during the raid time. But being able to play during extended time for possible progression.
- Expected to know your class & spec completely. Having knowledge of offspecs and other classes is a plus.
- Expected to know the different boss encounters and being able to adapt to any unknown situation that might occur. Reading up on boss fights or watching movies on encounters you are unsure about helps a lot.
- Willing to progress and do the most challenging things this game can offer PvE wise (hardmodes and additional boss achievements etc.)
- Someone who can perform at max without doing silly mistakes and if mistakes happen you can take any constructive criticism and learn from it.
This is a huge factor in your ability to become a core raider. If you won’t be able to attend at the least 90% of our raids when we do raid 3-4 days a week there is no need for you to apply. If you have to leave early because it is past your bedtime continue looking elsewhere for a home. We do, however, understand that for most people a schedule can change at a moment's notice. We do try and work around this, but sometimes it cannot be avoided to find a replacement for the time being.
Our raiding days and times are as followed
Wednesday 8pm – 11pm
Thursday 8pm – 11pm
Sunday 8pm – 11pm
Invites will always start at 7:45pm allowing time to move to the designated instance.
How to Apply
Follow the directions in our recruitment thread linked below.
In-game: For any further info you can always contact
Thaón, or Ghostheals (Officers)
profile administrator(s): Thaon
last updated by Thaon 3 years ago
- Jan 25, 2015 Selissias left guild
- Jan 25, 2015 Simøne left guild
- Jan 25, 2015 Thaon left guild
- Jan 25, 2015 Ceraphim left guild
- Jan 25, 2015 Orexus left guild
- Jan 25, 2015 Izdruid left guild
- Jan 25, 2015 Karganth left guild
- Jan 25, 2015 App left guild
Level 100 Members: 0
|Rank||Character||PvE Score||Item Level||SimDPS|