Country: United States
Country: United States
|Xenyatta ||US-Skullcrusher||A Little About Me...|
I have raided for 8 of my 9 years playing and for the first time I couldn't because my schedule was uncertain from before WoD. I got cast in a few shows that demanded my time during normal raid times leaving me with nothing but LFR in my free time. I just lost the last part I was auditioning for this season so now I'm free! I've been part of server first deaths, I have images of my character in top ranks, I've run my own raid guild, I've tanked, healed, DPS'd and I've been playing this game since November 2005.
I am on Eastern time. I can do afternoon guilds, I can do evenings. I'm available M, T, W, (Th*), Su. *Thursdays I am out of the house from 5:00pm - 8:30pm so either that can be accounted for or your schedule starts at 9pm. If it's an evening guild, I can not start before 8:00pm.
I like competitive guilds who have good organization and direction that push to be the best they can be. I'm not elitist by any means, just fussy. I just want to make sure I choose the guild that calls to me most even if it's a search that takes days or even weeks.
1. I can use a microphone. I have Vent, Mumble and Raid Call. I will not use Skype due to conflicts with my sound effects.
2. I come prepared with flasks, potions and food.
3. I know how to play my class. I have high survivability. I love chatting and collaborating about my class. I welcome helpful pointers, constructive criticism and suggestions whenever it may apply.
What I'm currently LOOKING FOR:
1. I prefer Horde guilds because it's cheaper to transfer and I can still do things with people I know.
2. A competitive atmosphere.
3. Predominately friendly people.
4. People who don't need coaching.
5. Adult-like behavior with some fun during raid times.
6. Healthy server (or coalesced) population and good AH prices.
What I’m currently NOT LOOKING FOR:
1. Vent raging. If this is part of your practice on how to coach/discipline, or teach your raiders how to raid, I'm not interested.
2. Elitist jerks who think they are gods gift.
3. If your guild has people under the age of 21, maturity is key.
4. If your guild has attendance issues, I'm not interested. I have had FAR too much of that over the years (one guild broke up the day I got there causing me to spend $50.00 I didn't have to spend) and I really don't enjoy server hopping. I want a nice stable guild.
RealID: firstname.lastname@example.org or Zenyatta#1775
Thank you for your time!
|Xenyatta ||US-Cenarion Circle|