Stormwatch WoW GuildAlliance EU-Ravencrest (armory)
- EU English:
|H: Madness of Deathwing||Mar 2, 2012 21:24||832||1||8|
|Chromatic Champion||Mar 14, 2012 21:07||4339||1||28|
|Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider||Mar 14, 2012 21:07||381||1||2|
|Holding Hands||Mar 14, 2012 20:13||4776||1||22|
|Taste the Rainbow!||Mar 14, 2012 19:41||13455||1||85|
|Don't Stand So Close to Me||Mar 14, 2012 19:02||3593||1||20|
|Deck Defender||Mar 4, 2012 20:53||3377||1||32|
|H: Spine of Deathwing||Feb 10, 2012 20:55||681||1||9|
|Minutes to Midnight||Jan 30, 2012 21:20||3240||1||17|
|Maybe He'll Get Dizzy...||Jan 22, 2012 21:40||4601||1||36|
|Ping Pong Champion||Jan 18, 2012 19:20||7745||1||61|
|H: Warmaster Blackhorn||Jan 13, 2012 22:39||651||1||8|
|H: Ultraxion||Jan 5, 2012 20:05||1316||1||13|
|H: Hagara the Stormbinder||Jan 3, 2012 19:21||1439||1||16|
|H: Warlord Zon'ozz||Dec 16, 2011 21:55||936||1||15|
|H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping||Dec 9, 2011 19:40||409||1||5|
|H: Morchok||Dec 7, 2011 20:03||1562||1||20|
|Madness of Deathwing||Dec 2, 2011 20:15||1800||1||23|
|Spine of Deathwing||Dec 1, 2011 20:08||2235||1||22|
|Warmaster Blackhorn||Nov 30, 2011 21:33||1531||1||19|
|Ultraxion||Nov 30, 2011 20:56||2261||1||23|
|Hagara the Stormbinder||Nov 30, 2011 20:06||11990||1||103|
|Yor'sahj the Unsleeping||Nov 30, 2011 19:31||6771||1||38|
|Warlord Zon'ozz||Nov 30, 2011 19:05||5767||1||30|
|Morchok||Nov 30, 2011 18:30||8912||1||39|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 4
Who are we?
Stormwatch is a regular guild with good progression and low drama. We suit anyone looking to utilize their skills in end game progression, work as part of a committed and skilled team of players and have some fun whist doing all this.
Our goal ever since the guild was formed back in Vanilla has always remained the same. Defeat all encounters in current tier progression, but do so while respecting the fact there's an actual person behind each character with a real life.
What we do...
We raid 4 days per week - Wednesday, Thursday, friday and Tuesday, 20:00-23:00.
What we look for?
We won't be going for a huge amount of people with standbys and no raid spots, but aim to recruit people capable of keeping their attendance good, minimum 3/4 and make sure they deserve the raid spot. We are strict but fair with anyone looking to make trouble or who doesn't show respect for the other raiders.
We require any applicant to have a love for raids and for progress, have a positive attitude and be able to understand ones mistakes, as no one is flawless. Looking at Myst of Pandaria these are the attributes we value the most.
As a player we expect the following from you:
• Good situational awareness and quick reactions
• Staying focused and doing what you're supposed to do
• Good survivability
• In depth knowledge of your class
• Ability to communicate with others and understand their roles and points of view
• Ability to play more than one spec to a high standard. For pure classes this means switching to watever spec is optimal for the current progress fight, and for hybrids it means being able to offspec to a high standard (as much as available gear permits).
As a person we expect the following from you:
• An open mind and a mature attitude
• Fully in control of your raid time and RL
• Want to invest time in raiding
• Able to handle constructive criticism
• able to keep ALL criticism of others constructive
• Attending a minimum 3/4 raids, preferably 4/4
• Stable internet connection
As loot distribution system we use epgp, so we hope to gear up all equally in a fast pace.
Interested? Head over to our website at http://www.stormwatch.nl
profile administrator(s): Iphegenia
last updated by Iphegenia 3 years ago