Add or Search characters | guilds

“Casual Addiction” Guild

Horde US-Illidan    (armory)
Progress: 0/12
World: n/a
Realm: n/a
World: n/a
US: 32026
Realm: n/a
[edit]

Guild Profile

Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 2
semi-hardcore
Recruiting:
all classes
About us:
Casual Addiction is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is being reformed for Shadowlands.

We love to have fun and goof off while clearing trash, but when its boss pull time, it’s go time. Our guild is composed of players in their mid 20’s to early 30’s who all have a laid back mentality, but who also love to push content.

Being that this game is full of tedious grinding we love to mix it up and host a variety of guild events like: gambling, weekly lotteries, fight club, naked group dungeon runs, scavenger hunt, mount/achievement runs, and M+ Mondays.

10% of the gold won through guild events and 20% for BOE’s dropped in raid will go towards the guild bank. For BOE’s we have a dedicated guild finance officer that will sell the item and send you the remaining 80%. This helps the guild provide amenities like: daily repairs, pots, flasks, food, gems and enchants.

We have a 0% policy for drama and any guild member that causes such will be dealt with swiftly.

We also understand that life can happen and sometimes it’s very unexpected. All we ask for is a heads up if you cant make it to a guild raid or event.


What we are looking for:
Like I stated earlier we are a reformed guild so we are recruiting all classes/specs, casual players, new or experienced! You do not need any previous mythic raiding experience to join this guild. We want this guild to be a breath of fresh air with an amazing community for everyone involved. We do ask that you learn/know how to play your class. When it comes to dungeons, quests and raids we will help as much as possible as long as you are willing to listen and learn. We want everyone to treated as an equal and fair as we build this community for all players!

All raiders are required to keep their characters competitive. If you are joining our raid team you are to maintain your characters gear and come prepared. We all know we make mistakes, but that’s okay as long as we are improving. We are here to have fun as a guild, but when its boss time we must keep a serious attitude for raiders. The goal of every tier will be to push as far as we possibly can until we get Cutting Edge (CE).


Raid Times:
Saturday/Sunday - 10:30am to 1pm CST/Server time


Requirements:
-At least 2 raid ready characters with viable off-specs
-Commit to 90% of scheduled raid times
-Own a microphone and able to speak clearly without any horrid feedback/background noise.
-If not on Illidan (US) Horde you must transfer
-Must download and maintain required add-on’s: weak auras, DBM and GTFO.


Contact us:
GM: Pocket#8595 (Discord)
GM: Forcedlove#11778 (Bnet)

Co-GM: Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Co-GM: Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Website: unknown
profile administrator(s): Pocketzuice
last updated by Pocketzuice 17 hours ago
< previous next >
< previous next >
login register

Last Updated





 


WoWProgress on Facebook