October Nine WoW GuildAlliance EU-Kul Tiras (armory)
- EU English:
|H: Spine of Deathwing||Feb 22, 2012 23:32||1019||1||2|
|H: Warmaster Blackhorn||Jan 23, 2012 19:53||887||1||1|
|H: Ultraxion||Jan 5, 2012 23:03||1342||1||4|
|H: Hagara the Stormbinder||Jan 5, 2012 20:50||1574||1||3|
|H: Warlord Zon'ozz||Dec 19, 2011 20:16||1168||1||1|
|H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping||Dec 11, 2011 22:01||766||1||1|
|Maybe He'll Get Dizzy...||Jan 28, 2012 20:41||5364||1||8|
|H: Morchok||Dec 7, 2011 19:54||1498||1||4|
|Madness of Deathwing||Dec 5, 2011 20:35||4781||1||5|
|Spine of Deathwing||Dec 5, 2011 18:43||7754||1||8|
|Warmaster Blackhorn||Dec 1, 2011 22:36||5134||1||7|
|Ultraxion||Dec 1, 2011 21:57||7095||1||11|
|Warlord Zon'ozz||Nov 30, 2011 19:49||6812||1||5|
|Yor'sahj the Unsleeping||Nov 30, 2011 19:08||6243||1||3|
|Morchok||Nov 30, 2011 18:48||9600||1||7|
|Hagara the Stormbinder||Nov 30, 2011 12:18||6667||1||2|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 3
---What You will be a part of? ---
1. The most skilled group of players this server can currently offer.
2. A group of people who can work well together and resolve their differences in a contained and swift manner.
3. A friendly competative atmosphere from which to better yourself within our own group.
--- What we can offer you ---
1. A Friendly guild atmosphere, which when raiding will bare the backbone of progress and concentration with no hoisting the white flag.
2. Free Feasts, Flasks and guild repairs during progress content
3. Lower prices on BOE's and other materials for all core members
4. Experience on hardmode content
5. Friendy players who will always aim to help
--- What we are looking for in a player ---
1. Able to comunicate well in English is a must (ability on speak on vent in a clear and concise manner a definate plus)
2. A mature attitude to the game (18+ must)
3. Have a good knowledge of your class and abilitys (including the abilitiy to play multiple specs when required, either for specific raid buffs or for what the encounter requires)
4. Have a steady connection and half decent computer
5. Keep calm and stay patient on progression raids
6. Keep your character enchanted and gemmed as best as you can for spec and gear
7. Able to sit out if asked if an encounter calls for it
8. Must be able to take harsh criticism when it is warrented, and not 'emo out' and cry in the corner. Moving on from these types of events as a guild is what we want.
--- Recruitment is open to the following ---
2x healer (Paladin and Priest)
1x DPS (Death-Knight or Hunter)
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of class/spec. If you can convince us that you're an extremely skilled player, highly active and you have a okey personality, chances are good that you will get accepted.
We're currently raiding 10man content 4 days a week.
See schedule below.
--- Our raiding Schedule ---
Raids Start at 19:30 server time
Monday - (10man) : Invites between 19:15-19:30
Tuesday - (Free Day*) :
Wedensday - (10man) : Invites between 19:15-19:30
Thursday - (10man) : Invites between 19:15-19:30
Friday - (Free Day*) :
Saturday - (Free Day*) :
Sunday - (10man) : Invites between 19:15-19:30 (extra day during progress if we can get the numbers to show)
*Free Day can include alt raid runs, heroic dungeon farming, PVP or even farming old acheivements.
We usually end the raid around 2400 but if needed we will raid the 30-60min extra to land a kill during progress
Make an application today on our website!
If you have any further queries, you can talk to Valander, Silic or Pluginbaby(<---He's the coolest) in game.
last updated by pluginbaby 2 years ago
- Sep 29, 2014 Breah left guild
- Sep 29, 2014 Shavealot left guild
- Sep 29, 2014 Stalemate left guild
- Sep 29, 2014 Diabolusi left guild
- Sep 29, 2014 Xytana left guild
- Sep 29, 2014 Nethinim left guild
- Sep 29, 2014 Chubimungo left guild
- Sep 29, 2014 Fascia left guild
Level 100 Members: 0, Unique Players: 0
|Rank||Character||PvE Score||Item Level||SimDPS|