Here is some info for third party sites who would like to use our WoW ranking data.
I know people query our data for things such as EQ-DKP modules, etc.
You can download the data for every single guild and also for all guilds of a realm at once.
Single Guild Rank
Can be accessed by adding "/json_rank" to guild URL.
You can also query various tiers/ratings:
Batch Rankings for Realm
Can be downloaded from this directory: https://www.wowprogress.com/export/ranks/
There is a set of files updated regularly, one file per realm/tier/rating.
WoWProgress.com Data Export Conditions
1. The data can be used free of charge.
2. Direct link to WoWProgress.com https://www.wowprogress.com/
must be placed on all pages that use the data. It must be clearly stated that the data comes from WoWProgress.com.
3. The data presented in JSON format
4. It's recommended to use If-Modified-Since
HTTP negotiation on second request and all consequent requests to the same file in order to reduce traffic usage.
5. You must use the batch download instead of single guild requests if you want to update info for many guilds.