NC XVII WoW GuildHorde US-Bleeding Hollow (armory)
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 3
Who is <NC XVII> ?
- A progression minded Semi-Hardcore 25m guild. Our guilds current leadership are the same people that signed the charter in Firelands, and have a high emotional investment and motivation to wreck face.
- We are adult oriented and ages range from 18-38
- We raid T/W/Sun 7-10 or 11 with Mondays optional for cleanup
What are we looking for?
-Laziness is not an option in our team. Candidates are required to:
- have researched your PROPER stat weights (knowing soft-caps, etc..If we can compare your stats to anyone of your class in the top 100 and you're 180° out, then it is assumed you have not taken the first steps to maximize your value to our raids, and will not be considered.)
- gemmed and reforged accordingly,
- utilize the correct glyph and 'talents' for 25m raiding
- have at least 600 skill level in both major professions (preferably professions that provide good raid utility).
- Gear at a level that's ready for heroic progression raiding. We simply do not have the time to gear you out.
- Working knowledge of how to use World of Logs to compare and improve
- We utilize an EPGP system with a small loot council for loot distribution. The council will take into consideration 4pc / 2pc sets, highest PR, and biggest upgrades. Mostly (but not exclusively) in that order.
Upon receiving a guild invite you will be assigned a rank of "newbie" until deemed appropriate for a promotion to the rank of "raider", or "clicker (member)".
App (preferred) at www.ncxvii.enjin.com. (Applying will allow us to effectively communicate with you concerning raids and recruitment status via email)
profile administrator(s): Valkrae
last updated by Valkrae 11 months ago
- Jan 20, 2015 Ibeprofrin left guild
- Jan 6, 2015 Bulburt left guild
- Jan 6, 2015 Justmang left guild
- Jan 6, 2015 Holymang left guild
- Jan 6, 2015 Seevee left guild
- Jan 6, 2015 Wuling left guild
- Jan 6, 2015 Womang left guild
- Jan 6, 2015 Shammang left guild