Reprise WoW GuildAlliance US-Cenarion Circle (armory)
|Jin'rokh the Breaker||Mar 20, 2013 04:01||18378||7106||26||view raid|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 3
Reprise is currently a 10 man progression-oriented raid group that seeks to continually challenge itself on high-end of raiding content. With the successes of the raids in Burning Crusade and then into Wrath of the Lich King, the expectations of taking on the toughest fights in the game is something that can be met, and will be. What we want is not necessarily to be first to kill a boss,but to push ourselves to attempt and defeat the most difficult content in the game. As such, we will always be moving on to new challenges ahead of accumulating items or farming content or chasing non-raid beneficial achievements. Reprise will chase meta achievements for the entirety of the roster and seek to push to take on heroic versions of fights as soon as they are available.
There will be no settling to just farm content, but looking to move forward to push ourselves on the hardest the game has to offer. To be in Reprise, you should want to be better at your class and strive to find ways to do so.
Friday: 7:00 to 10:00 & 10:30 to 1:30am *Progression
Saturday: 7:00 to 10:00 *Recruit night
Sunday: 7:00 to 10:00 *Heroic
Monday: 7:00 to 10:00 *Heroic
Reprise 10 mans handles loot through the Master Looter system. The Raid Leader or a designee will pass out loot. There are two sets of loot rules. One is for a full guild run while the other is a run with Pickup Group members (PUGs). To clear up any question about loot details please ask the loot master before raid begins.
We are looking for players who are mature and focused on PvE progression:
- Know your class and how to play it well, before signing up for
- Have proper gear level for the raid; gemmed, enchanted and
ready to go.
- Research the strategies that the raid will be using for the
particular fights that are being tackled that night.
- Have the proper mods for raiding (ORA3, Omen, Bossmods, etc)
installed and know how to use them to perform most
- Bring all the consumables that you need to perform at the top
of your game.
- Respect your fellow raid members and bring a positive
- Pay attention to your surroundings and move when you are
supposed to move and stand in a group when you are supposed to
stand in a group.
- Own up to mistakes when you make them; and you will make
- Be open to criticism and input; and actively provide feedback
to the other raiders.
- Look forward to raiding.
How to Apply:
Follow the Application Guidelines here: http://www.guildofguilds.org/application
If you have any questions please feel free to seek out one of the officers and we are happy to answer any questions that you might have:
Raid lead – Stregheria, Iaemil, Badknee, Spriggan and Scoriath
Strat lead - Grongor, Stregheria
Iaemil,,Hedgewytch and Kokopellii
Bank/Scheduling – Spriggan
Website/Mumble/Ventrilo - Jacknape, Spriggan
profile administrator(s): stregheria
last updated by stregheria 10 months ago
- May 17, 2013 Elrith left guild
- May 17, 2013 Lucsenay left guild
- May 16, 2013 Stheth left guild
- May 16, 2013 Paden left guild
- May 16, 2013 Sheenbean left guild
- May 16, 2013 Falys left guild
- May 16, 2013 Bebsie left guild
- May 16, 2013 Meloa left guild
Level 85+ Members (188)
|Character||PvE Score||Item Level|