Soul Society WoW GuildAlliance US-Proudmoore (armory)
|Valithria Dreamwalker (25)||Sep 19, 2010 03:44||26975||9837||109|
|Professor Putricide (25)||Aug 14, 2010 15:26||23949||8777||106|
|Blood Prince Council (25)||Aug 5, 2010 08:23||24347||9715||115|
|Festergut (25)||Jun 7, 2010 22:32||28251||11371||120|
|Rotface (25)||Jun 7, 2010 22:18||26312||10368||119|
|Deathbringer Saurfang (25)||Feb 14, 2010 06:44||24656||9717||105|
|Gunship Battle (25)||Feb 14, 2010||25320||9961||107|
|Lady Deathwhisper (25)||Feb 14, 2010||25364||9981||107|
|Lord Marrowgar (25)||Feb 14, 2010||26031||10354||107|
|Boned (25)||Sep 19, 2010 01:39||24161||10319||120|
|H: Gunship Battle (25)||Jun 13, 2010 07:52||16034||5587||43|
|I've Gone and Made a Mess (25)||Apr 27, 2010 08:24||37450||15625||152|
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 1
Thank you for your interest in Soul Society. We're proud of what we stand for, how long we've survived (over 7 years), and that we were the 2nd guild on the server to reach level 25 - just by a few hours! We may not have downed the last end boss within the first week, but we have formed one of the strongest, longest lasting guilds on Proudmoore. Our name shines on as many guilds fall. Soul Society has and will continue to make its mark in the World of Warcraft.
We're an alliance-based progression raiding guild that is semi-hardcore & fun as well. We are PST <Pacific Time Zone> based and have 2 groups to accommodate times for different schedules. Our current team needs are listed on our website. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Soul Society just might be the guild for you. There are many reasons to join us on Proudmoore ([A]-US), but here are some of the main reasons to join and raid with us:
• Guild Name – Soul Society
• Website – http://www.soulsocietyguild.org/recruitment
• Raid Style – Progression 10-man (semi-hardcore)
• Guild Style – Relaxed but mature
• Established - 2005
• Weekly Raid Groups designated by calendar signups
• Server – Proudmoore [A] US – Pacific Time Zone Multiple Teams to accommodate different needs: 9pm/11p* We/Th *all times server
• Loot Style – MS>OS, then sharded to guild bank for repairs, etc.
Guild perks are just one reason to join us. We are extremely active. Here are some more benefits you will gain when you join Soul Society:
• Progress with the guild in defeating bosses
• Raiders who get gear from our runs as a team. There is NO loot council – only cooperative groups where we are not selfish in any way. We want to see each member grow and succeed within the guild, which, in turn, helps us ALL succeed in progression.
• Work with a guild who will be working very hard to get all Guild Perks and Achievements.
Here’s a Snapshot of our progression (10m):
• Throne of Thunder: 12/12 N
• Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4 N
• Heart of Fear: 6/6 N
• Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 N
• Dragon Soul: 8/8 H
• Firelands: 7/7 H
We are looking for intelligent players to join us in Soul Society. SMART and FUN players need apply.
You need to understand that standing in fire is bad and that moving out of poo is a good thing. A strong understanding and willingness to learn about proper raid mechanics is expected. We all get “raid fatigue” and understand that we move as a team, we break as a team. If this comes up to be a case, than we will call the raid for the night and resume the next scheduled raid night. We understand if you can’t make it one night because you have family, work, or school related responsibilities. We care about our lives first and foremost and the raiding is second.
• 18 years of age or older, maturity is a must – BUT a sense of humor is a plus.
• Attendance – 95% or higher
• Drama Free
• Smart players who can give it their all 100% of the time.
• Progression style members, not loot style members.
• Very knowledgeable about their class, and spec.
In closing, I hope to peak some interest in joining our guild. We are an established guild. If you have any questions please /who Soul Society in game and we will be happy to answer any questions for you.
Thank you :)
last updated by Ironangel 3 years ago
- Sep 28, 2016 Tôe left guild
- Sep 28, 2016 Aerenas left guild
- Sep 23, 2016 Bavon left guild
- Sep 23, 2016 Ultraxia left guild
- Sep 23, 2016 Ahmeti left guild
- Sep 23, 2016 Wyrmorlin left guild
- Sep 23, 2016 Kronck left guild
- Sep 23, 2016 Sheylanarr left guild
Level 110 Members: 82, Unique Players: 72
|Rank||Character||PvE Score||Item Level||Artifact Level|