Synesthesia WoW GuildAlliance US-Stormrage (armory)
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 3
Recruiting (outdated): closed
<Synesthesia> is a raiding guild on the US-Stormrage realm.
With its roots in raiding as far back as Classic WoW all the way through the present, we are pushing hard to be competitive in Mists of Pandaria. We need skilled, experienced and dedicated raiders to help us continue the raiding tradition.
We are looking to bolster our raiding core with a few dedicated players to fill key roles. Exceptional applicants will always be considered for primary raid spots - we will review and discuss every submitted application.
We raid Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (Server Time) and Sunday 9:00pm-11:00pm EST .
What we need from you:
- Dedication - be online, prepared and ready to smash ugly bosses at 9:00pm for invites on the scheduled raid nights.
- Consistency / Performance - bring your "A" gameplay every night, even when we're going through hard periods - whether it is multiple wipes, progression, lack of attendance, etc.
- Attendance - during your probation period you need to be there for every raid (100%), unless there is an emergency or you have previous arrangements with an officer. After securing a raiding spot, you have to be able to make at least 3/4 raid nights (75%).
- Attitude - we want you to fit with us; we are all mature players who are here to enjoy a game together. We like progression and we maintain a high standard of performance and attitude to achieve our progression; and we want to see you participate.
- Loyalty - we want players to be at home in the guild; we play many games together even outside of WoW. We don't want to gear you up to move on, our core has been here for a long time and we value people looking for a home rather than JUST a guild.
Additionally, we need players who:
- keybind their abilities
- are very situationally aware during raid encounters
- can follow simple as well as complicated instructions
- are dependable, modest and value honesty
- can take constructive criticism and can provide such to others
- are vocal and focused
- know their class inside out
- watch and read boss videos and strats; and participate when encounters are explained and discussed
If this sounds like the place you want to be; or if you would like to read and see some more about us - feel free to visit our website and drop in an application at:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of our current members/officers in game.
profile administrator(s): Quantius
last updated by Quantius 1 year ago
- Jan 28, 2016 Stumpý left guild
- Jan 1, 2016 Ikite left guild
- Oct 17, 2015 Raeshu left guild
- Dec 23, 2014 Ripro left guild
- Dec 7, 2014 Firepaw left guild
- Nov 30, 2014 Nirvania left guild
- Nov 18, 2014 Dreagan left guild
- Nov 18, 2014 Ðûsk left guild